- Specifies default passwords for user admin or actions (edit, read, upload). See PasswordsAdmin#settingsitewidepasswords.
- A switch to control whether or not changing a page's attributes causes any existing passwords to be forgotten. The default is that changing attributes forgets any passwords entered; this can be changed by setting
- Control whether passwords are saved as part of the session. If set to zero, then session passwords are never saved (although any AuthUser authentications are still remembered).
- Function to use to encode sensitive information in sessions. Set this to NULL if you want to not use any encoding. (See also
- Function to reverse the decoding given by
$SessionEncodeabove. Set this to NULL if sensitive session values are not encoded.
- This sets the required authentication Level that is necessary to perform an action. When using the following example in your
config.phpyou need to be authenticated as editor in order to view the page history:
$HandleAuth['diff'] = 'edit';
- Set the string shown on the attributes page when entering a password for an action.
- For sites using AuthUser with LDAP authentication, this specifies the distinguished name (DN) to be used to bind to the LDAP server to check identity.
- For AuthUser with LDAP authentication, this specifies the password used for binding (in conjunction with
- Adds a new "publish" authorization level to distinguish editing of drafts from publishing - See
- In Pm Wiki versions 2.2.22 and 2.2.23 this variable should be set to 0. In 2.2.24 it will no longer be used.